Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive. If the question you have is not listed below please email us at email@example.com.
Why should I join?
Current BRC membership benefits include:
- Liability Insurance whilst taking part in BRC events
- Quarterly issues of the BRC Rider Magazine (2nd most circulated equestrian magazine in the UK)
- 30% Discount when you join the BHS as a new member
- Save up to 35% when you subscribe to Horse and Hound
- 5% Discount on all wall, stable and trailer rubber matting with Equimat
- £5 off Freeze marking with farm key
- 5% off all orders from Jump4Joy
- 10% off Signam Products
- 5% off any purchase at Kate Negus Saddlery
- 15% off Duralock Post and Rail Fencing
Lanark RC members also enjoy discounted rates at competitions and training events.
How do I join?
You can join by filling out our online application form here. Alternatively, you can email us and we will send you a Word document form which can be printed and posted.
How much does membership cost?
Adult membership is £27 and junior membership is £17. A £5 discount is applied to memberships bought/renewed before 31st January.
What events do you hold?
We run an unaffiliated dressage and showjumping league each year, with a summer show in June/July. We also have a number of online shows throughout the year. Trining events such as cavaletti and test and teach days are also held on a regular basis.
Where are your events held?
All of our events are held within Lanarkshire and its surrounding areas. Please see our schedules for event-specific venues.
Do you offer riding lessons?
Whilst we run training sessions for those with horses/ponies, we are not a riding school and therefore do not offer general riding lessons to the public.